Hearing Solution Center is located in the South Park area of Charlotte, NC. Our owner and senior audiologist, Kathy Dowd, AuD has had successful history of providing state-of-the-art, quality, comprehensive hearing healthcare to the hearing impaired of Charlotte for the past 30 years.
At the Hearing Solution Center, we supply a different approach to hearing services, dispensing, and pricing.
We offer a transparent, itemized (often described as “unbundled”) pricing model for all of our items and services. This allows you, the patient, to have unprecedented knowledge of and control over the price of the hearing aids and services you receive.
This unbundled structure will drastically reduce the upfront costs associated with purchasing hearing aids. The Hearing Solution Center offers a wide range of manufacturers’ products at markedly lower prices.
The professional services of an experienced, licensed, doctoral level audiologist are included with every hearing aid purchase, as required by North Carolina law.
In addition to our reduced, upfront hearing aid prices, each fitting package will include four sessions of aural rehabilitation to ensure the long-term success for every hearing aid fitting.
We know that persons with hearing loss have a lower quality of life with all of these symptoms:
Our Goal is to:
- Restore the audibility of sounds, especially speech sounds.
- Maximize the ability to understand speech in a variety of different listening situations
- Improve communication and understanding among family, friends and coworkers with better hearing
- Provide patients with the very best personalized hearing care
- Make all hearing aids accessible and affordable
We are dedicated to serving everyone in an honest, caring and attentive manner. We aim to work to uncover individual hearing problems and then supply the solution for each patient. We make hearing help available to all who need it.
- are licensed non-medical allied health professionals with Master’s or Doctoral degrees.
- the professionals primarily responsible for the identification and non-surgical/medical rehabilitation of hearing loss.